DexLabs Search Engine

6/27/18

The Announcement is here! Team Update Regarding Kevman95

The announcement is here! And it regards what happened to Kevman95, and how Retro is going... Sort of.
Heres the announcement made by Devan:

"This post is intended to inform the community about recent changes within the team and what it means moving forward. Former webmaster Kevman95 is no longer a part of the FusionFall Universe team, though his contributions are very much appreciated. We don’t wish to discuss details of the matter, but it should be known that he is no longer associated with FusionFall Universe in any capacity.

Speaking personally, I have seen some chatter regarding this development, which is why I felt the need to make a formal announcement in the first place. Let it be known that Kevman95’s role was a webmaster, and that his absence will not affect development of Retro and Legacy. He did not work on either game directly, and his duties have already been taken over by other key members of our team.

I understand Kevman95 was usually known as the primary source of communication through the Retro boards, and I intend to work hard to fill that role as well. I also intend to improve communication, just as Kevman95 was working toward. As it stands right now, we don’t have an announcement regarding Retro, but I’m willing to extend questions to the rest of the team to provide answers where I can, and as best I can.

Lastly, I’d like to thank everyone for sticking tight with us. I know it’s been more than a long wait, and everyone on the team agrees. We’re hoping to have concrete information for Retro as soon as we can."

So Kevman is gone... Whether he will return or not kinda depends. He seems to be doing better however, judging by his twitter.

As for Retro, lets all hope we get some news soon. Good Luck on development!

No comments:

Post a Comment