DexLabs Search Engine

4/4/18

The FusionFall Blog special: COC: Road to Town Hall 7 Day 0

"Plants loves to play Clash Of Clans, so now hes documenting his journey from Town Hall 6 to Town Hall 7! Wish him luck!"

Oh boy... Town Hall 6.
Honestly im scared of this level. Ive heard that its the hardest when it comes to maintaining resources and trophies, since you get attacked often by Town Hall 7s, which have a lot more troops and ways to produce them than you. Its sad, but ill have to deal with that.

I was an idiot and collected 300,000+ from my Clan Castle, and now my Mines are super full. Gold will be my priority when i get to TH6, and with new walls ill have plenty to spend my gold there.

All defenses, towers, army camps, and barracks are maxed. Laboratory upgrades are ALMOST done, since i forgot Lvl 4 Lighting, but i dont mind. Will upgrade Troops 1st and then at the end upgrade my Lighting and (soon to get) Healing Spell.

Since i was stupid and didnt want my loot to be raided, i bought a 2 day shield for the time being. Now just waiting for the shield to end so i can raid, and use my gold and Elixir on something useful.

2 builders available, and 1 more to become available as soon as TH6 is done, and 1 more after an Elixir Pump is done. Will put 2 of them on new buildings and 1 on upgrading the Lab. The last one will worry about the Spell Factory so i can get my hands on the Healing Spell.

Alternatively, i can put all of the builders on new buildings, but the Lab is more important since upgrading troops is crucial for wars and raiding. My priorities will be Giant, Wall Breaker, Wizard and finally Balloon. Might get Healing Spell leveled earlier however.

After all that ill get on upgrading the Army Camps. The increase is minimal (only 15 for each), but considering all the resources ill be getting from War and Raiding i should be fine. Clan Castle, Storages and finally everything else. This will be interesting to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment