DexLabs Search Engine

4/4/18

Club Penguin Rewritten is back?! Plus other stuff

YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY
So uh... Yeah. Im just shocked.
Lets just hope it doesnt end like last time.

So since ive been doing other stuff aside from FusionFall, i decided to run a poll this week: Should i start posting (albeit not everyday) stuff about Club Penguin or other stuff that interests me? For example: Ive recently began playing Clash Of Clans, and about to reach Town Hall Level 6, so i can do a Daily diary on my journey thru TH6, or when CPR releases a new party i could do a small review on it. It wont be everyday, but it would put variety on the blogs content.

Also, you may have noticed i didnt make a Item Showcase yesterday. I forgot! Will post it today alongside FusionFall 101 (and maybe the 1st part of my TH6 journey)

Stay safe, and have an awesome Wednesday my dudes!
~Plants10000

No comments:

Post a Comment