DexLabs Search Engine

7/15/17

Character Bios: Plants10000? (Lol wat)

Bois! I will be taking todays Character Bio XP

Hello! Im Plants10000, also known as Mega4500 on the FFU Forums. Im a FusionFall fanatic since i was 6 yrs old and played the Future and the Academy updates. While i dont remember much of The Future, i do remember alot of The Academy, since it was the version of the game i played the most. I played from 2009 all the way to 2013, when it was closed. I was a F2P back in those days, mainly cuz they didnt sell the memberships where i live in, which is Mexico. In fact, over here we NEVER got FusionFall, which really bummed me out. Instead we got.... Toonix... (The equivalent of Noods in the USA)
Anyways, later on, in 2011, i got back on the game to find out it had the Academy. I was fine with it, not really angry unlike everyone, but it certainly was a major downgrade from The Future. I tried to make a FusionFall blog during this time, but it failed miserably:P

Later on, when i found out FusionFall was closing, i was seriously bummed out, and really sad. At the time i didnt knew about Project R, but later on in 2014 i found out about it. Better late than never i guess.

Jump onto late 2015, where i got into FusionFall AGAIN, this time in the form of Legacy. I loved the idea and being a fan of the game, alongside other FusionFall blogs like FusionFall Hints and Tips and ultimately got the idea of making a blog myself, alongside a few of my friends who knew about the game as well.

And thus, The FusionFall Legacy Blog was born! The name was later changed to match both RETRO and Legacy, alongside the Original. Ive had so much fun doing this blog, and will probably stop until RETRO and Legacy are dead.

Now, onto a few fun facts about me!
- I like Coke ALOT. Its the thing i drink the most (im gonna die halp).
- Im a memeaholic, which means i love memes.
- Love Team Fortress 2, FusionFall, Plants Vs Zombies Series and Cartoon Network.
- Based my blog on FusionFall Hints and Tips (link on the top of the text) made by De ZombieWeasel.
- Love computers.
- Very smart, but i hate History.
- Only likes Cheese Pizza.
- Loves exploits.
- Love TCGs or CCGs

Thats pretty much all you need to know about me! Returning to our old bios next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment