DexLabs Search Engine

6/10/19

Back to posting but with some conditions and changes.

Hi.

So recently ive been getting less work at school, which means more free time, so i decided to start back up the blog again, however i made a huge change to how i will post from now on.

Simply put: No more schedules.
The blog was becoming more of a job than something fun to do during my free time, and schedules definitely helped in making me think that, which is why i stopped posting.

I tried to put other stuff i liked into the schedule, but it didnt work. I still lost the want to post. From now on i wont have a set schedule on when or where ill post.

If you do want a daily feed of me, you can check out my twitter, which is also for art ive been doing recently: https://twitter.com/Plants_10000
I´ve been uploading semi-regularly on my youtube as well: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyALhQcIozEiAnQmxoHjOg?view_as=subscriber

Before you wonder though, yes all blog posts will be announced/shared on my twitter as soon as posted, and the topics will still remain as FusionFall. I have some pretty good topics coming soon i wanna tackle (Guides on nanos, nano powers, game settings, weapons, monsters, items etc)

To make up for the removal of Daily posts, i will try to make longer posts as well, that way the time you waited for a post was worth it.

Until the next post everyone :)
~Plants10000


No comments:

Post a Comment