DexLabs Search Engine

4/7/18

COC: Road to Town Hall 7! Day 4

Dang this day was full of surprises and it was great.
Lets begin with the newest of our upgrades: The Elixir Storages. 2,000,000 Elixir that can be stored. Really good and will be helpful for the long road.
Began upgrading my Gold Storages ASAP, and got another Camp on upgrade process too.
Also began to upgrade my Giant to Lvl 3, so thats great. Healing Spell is done too, so im gonna use that for my next war (which is extremely soon. 30 mins from posting here)
My main strategy for War is this one. Use it if you want. I use 2 Healing Spells for the Giants too.
The big highlight of today is the loot. Dear me i got enough to cover all of my Town Hall around with Purple Walls! Alongside that i got a bunch of Elixir, which was used for the Lab and the Camp.

But with something great comes something bad, and of course Aerial attacks are still my weakness...
Main reason i lost was because of my clan troops, which were 3 balloons and a few archers. I now tell my clan to not give me Balloons unless its a war. I got Wizards and a Valk there now.

Will wait till tomorrow to upgrade more walls with my excess gold, and then ill think of what to upgrade next.

No comments:

Post a Comment