DexLabs Search Engine

4/23/17

A nice message from someone special...

March 23rd, 2017...
Its been a month since i was sent this, but i really wanted to share it as it really hit me :,)

I was planning on sharing it once we hit 10,000 visits, but i just need to show you all this, as it proves im actually did something good by opening this blog up.

This message was sent by none other than dex7322, one of the main guys who started this whole FFL project, who also goes by the name of Jake Durr. Here it is:

Proof that it was sent by him

"I wanted to inform you that i saw your thread from back in November and that i appreciate your positive feedback on my work :)"
If you dont know the post, it was a post about my 1st POTD analysis. The series was originally going to be posted on the forums, but i decided otherwise on it as all of them would have to be posted on the same thread, which i didnt really like. Its still posted and i think its still up on FFUs Forums. Just search it!

Jake, while i doubt you may be reading this, i would like to say thanks for loving the blog. THIS is actually what made me go back and re-do this blog and start posting on it again. I hope whatever you are doing now is great and fun! :)

Thanks
~Plants10000

No comments:

Post a Comment