DexLabs Search Engine

11/17/17

The Weirdest Thanksgiving Event

Why hello there Young one. I see we may or may not have met before, but either way, let me introduce myself. My name is V.V Argost, and im the host of a TV Show called “Weird World”, where i go out to find and capture the weirdest creatures the world has to offer! As of this time we have captured over 11,498 weird creatures, and this one will be another for the collection. I have spotted a weird Turkey-like creature. It seems to have came from the undead! Following it around and capturing him i found out that he has a little buddy on his back that wont come off. After analysing them thru my scanner and X-ray goggles i found out they are both stucked with one bone (disgusting i know). Anyways heres what i managed to get out of the little guys mouth:

Hello! I need help finding my family members. They are all Turkeys! Can i be freed now? And can you help me?

You heard the turkey man. We must go and find these turkeys! But first... Can i keep one of your friends for my TV show?

Anything as long as i find them. TAKE MY CHILDREN.

The Turkey man has spoken! We need your help as well in finding them! Help us find them all! They like to hide so make sure you have a keen eye to spot them.

Maybe we can also save the Thanksgiving dinner. Im thinking of cooking my daughter this year!

Wait. You are all cannibals that eat each other?

Why yes we are! But only once a year for Thanksgiving. Keeps the family small.

(Seems like these weird Turkey creatures have something interesting about them...)




No comments:

Post a Comment