DexLabs Search Engine

11/3/16

5,000 Visits! A lookback on old memories and funny moments!

Did we really got 5,000 visits!? Somebody slap me i must be dreaming!

Jokes aside thanks everyone for 5,000 visits! I was gonna quit at around 900, but i guess YOU and me realized that i had more potential, so i continued, and on and on...

Honestly this blog has been alot of fun to make and alot of fun to create. Lets take a look back on the history of this blog and look at funny moments or posts.

It all started on 2015, where the Character registration for FFL had just launched. I woke up that day and made my character instantly. A few days later, i decided to check some of the old FF blogs, and realized that one of my favorites: FusionFall Hints n Tips had been outdated for a while, but now its getting updated a bit more. So i decided to do something that was, and could have, been impossible: Make an FFL blog.

I started to think how i was gonna do it, and i simply did it! The 1st ever post was about the Character Registration finally starting. It even had a video! The blog started with slow but building up popularity, and then i started doing FF Videos, and bios and much more!

Later on i advertised the blog on the forums and it gained some popularity from there! I later made the Twitter account and i gained some more popularity from there!

Here are some of the old but cool posts:
The 1st post
Possible trailer 4?
My 1st schedule
My 1st analysis!
1st Mayor blog update!
So now 5,000 visits, i cant wait for 10,000! Thanks everyone! And see yall later!
-Plants10000 (Mega4500) 

No comments:

Post a Comment