DexLabs Search Engine

5/29/16

Daily Vlog Posts 1: A weird school story...

Ill be doing these everyday from now on. So today ill tell you a weird but interesting story.

This Monday my teacher, whose for the purpose of identity ill call "Mrs. Skinny"  didnt gave us homework, then one of my friends, who ill name "Hi"  told the teacher that she didnt gave us homework, she gave us homework, i told Hi that i hated him, and i got extra homework.

You see, my friends at my school are... well... Dicks. They never work when the teachers tell them. They dont understand shit, and they just dont listen.

Anyways, Hi didnt got extra homework. I didnt do that extra homework, as me and my family thought it was BS that everyone is bad, cept for me, and thats not fair that everyone else got extra homework.

You see, the school that i go to was great back then, but when they announced that they were building another school, they just stopped caring about the other school. Luckily ill transfer to another school soon :)

Back on the story, the next day, of course EVERYONE was asking if i did the extra homework, i told them no, and they just harrased me for the entirety of the day... Until skinny came and said... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

My mom came to talk to the teacher in the morning of that day to talk about the Homework. That worked out and now she just completely forgot about it.

School is Shit man...

-Plants10000 (Mega4500)


No comments:

Post a Comment