DexLabs Search Engine

10/17/15

FusionFall Videos|The Freewalker Levelup Record: Pt 1 (17-10-2015)


Lets take a quick break from nanos and take a look at this,the longest consecutive level ups.

Heres the description



Using my secondary character The Freewalker, I set a new record for FusionFall: The most consecutive nano missions in a row!

Within
one hour I level up from 7 to 14, doubling my level and completing 7
consecutive nano missions. 95% of the fusion material for this leveling
spree (about 110k at lv 7) was farmed by myself. (What this means is
that I didn't spend hours in the Darklands in a party getting more
fusion material than otherwise could be farmed, and getting that fusion
material for free.) So keep this in mind if you try to break the record;
it's entirely possible to get far more than 7 levels at once, but would
almost require a lv 36 friend's help to raise another hundred thousand
fusion material!

This was done by none other than ChronoSquare,a really awsome fusionfaller,go check him out!

Question of the day

Favorite Cartoon Cartoon?

-Plants10000

No comments:

Post a Comment