DexLabs Search Engine

10/2/17

Why hello there (Halloween update)

Why hello there.
"Considered underpowered due to his bad ability, he will soon prove the world that hes good. Hopefully"

Plants asked me to take over for the month of October, so here i am providing my incredible wisdom to you all, and by wisdom i mean treats, and by treats i mean the candy you have been collecting for MY Spooky Candy Hunt, as he stole that from me.


Im finally out of the basement (kind of) and ready to control this place for sometime.

I would like to warn you all, comments about me being useless or underpowered in PvZH will come with a harsh punishment (you wish)

I would like to tell you all that FF Videos and UB Funkey posts will be taken over with Spooky stuff, so you either be a brave man and come in or chicken out.


Thank you all for reading this post, and we hope you have a happy October.

-Trick or Treater  

No comments:

Post a Comment