DexLabs Search Engine

10/9/17

I, TRICK-OR-TREATER, AM FINALLY OP! (Halloween Week 2)

YOU PUNY HUMANS THOUGHT I WAS UNDERPOWERED AND USELESS!
WELL, I HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM NOW GOOD! HERE:

Healthy Treat2-cost; A Zombie gets +2 Health.1-cost; A Zombie gets +1/+3.
Sugary Treat2-cost; A Zombie gets +2 Attack.2-cost; A Zombie gets +3/+1.

Taken straight from the Megathread at the PvZH Reddit about the new update, this change was made to my delicious treats. I AM OP NOW! FEAR ME!



Clique PeasWhen played: All Clique Peas get +1/+1 for the rest of the game.When played: All Clique Peas get +1/+1 and cost 1 more for the rest of the game.

Oh yeah and also those stupid Fuck Peas finally got nerfed. Thank the lord... Too bad Briar Fuck is still OP as always (but not as much as me).

Anyways... Hows the Candy Hunt going? Found any of the candies so far? I scattered them around the night Plants went to sleep.

Oh yeah and also a weird pumpkin guy entered the basement and decided to tag along. I dont know why but im gonna let him talk now.
Haunted PumpkingH
"Names Pumpking. THE Pumpking"

Hello humans! It is I: The Great Pumpking (or also HAUNTED Pumpking)
While looking for monsters to bring into my kingdom, i accidentally tripped into some basement, and found this amazing monster here. My job for now is to work with him and HOPEFULLY have a good time.

Now if you excuse me, i gotta go find some more monsters. I will return later.


Goodbye Humans!
-Pumpking

No comments:

Post a Comment