DexLabs Search Engine

10/17/17

Event Card Review: Trick-Or-Treater

Oh look. Its me.
Yes humans. EMBRACE ME! This weeks Event Card is me! The Great Trick-Or-Treater!

Im a 2/3 3 cost Gourmet Party Zombie. While those stats sound poor, just wait to hear my ability, for as the 1st trick you play in each turn, i will give you a Healthy or Sugary Treat. Healthy Treat costs 1 and gives a zombie +1/+3, while Sugary Treat gives a zombies +3/+1, but costs 2.

Use my amazing treats to buff up zombies, and make sure to use some on me too so i can live more! I guarantee you any trick-heavy deck will love my presence.

Oh also another event card is currently on sale for real moneys: Witch Hazel. She only has 1 health and costs 4, but can transform zombies into Puff-Shrooms.
Please, if you use her, make sure that it doesnt target me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment